I know I shouldn't question the lords judgement on why it is that I ended up so sick and broken. Or why is it that I am put through such trials and tribulations? What is it that I did that makes me such a horrible person? I surely don't know because if I did, I would do everything I could to fix it.
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Failure
I have never felt like more of a failure in my life and I'm not sure I can fix it. I'm. It sure I can break myself of this funk. I'm not sure that I will ever feel "well" again. It's hard being so broken and misunderstood. It makes me feel so inferior and worthless. I'm not sure that there's a fix for that. I'm not sure that medication is the answer either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment