So the end of my break went really fast. I was working a lot at the Ulta where I took a job for the break and was spending a lot of time with my friends at home. The move back packing started the Friday before I moved back. Most of it however, was done the day before, as usual but it got done. I also got my room at home organized for my week back home in March.
The only really eventful thing that happened is that New Year's Eve a tree got knocked down by the wind near my girlfriend's house and it stretched the phone and cable wires low over the road so the local township shut down the road but people were still trying to drive down the road. So I went over there for about two hours to help direct traffic back around to the main road since no one back there seemed to know any better. I got into a couple arguments with people about it cause they were inebriated already.
Mostly the whole break was uneventful though. Then I moved back yesterday and spent all of my time on campus unpacking. Then relaxed for the rest of the night to get up early today for an on campus activity for the next post.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment