Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow for being back

Ok so I'm back and I'm getting back into the swing of things and doing my thing. And I'm involved in this group that just doesn't function well. To be honest it never has. The dysfunctions of this group however are finally bringing me down.

One of the officers has actually suggested we disband for the semester and let them restart everything next semester. I put my heart and soul at 150% of myself into what I do and maybe my expectations of everyone else are too high. It's damn disappointing to hear that he's so frustrated that he thinks that we need to disband and try again next semester.

So I'm freaking frustrated about it and I'm seriously considering quitting but the cause itself is something I truly believe in. I take all these courses in leadership to make me a better leader and I feel like I've failed as a leader. So I'm upset and I'm frustrated and I don't know what to do.

I guess I just needed to rant that out. Sorry.

No comments: