Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve Eve

ok so in the last 10 days I've done Christmas 5 times over, 3 birthdays, and my college roommate visited cause we're such a good friends too

Christmas was a blast the 5th time with the whole family. I got to see all the babies and almost all my nieces and nephews. So I thoroughly enjoyed that. I made out like a bandit too with stuff that I wanted. I got the necessary gifts: socks, underwear, and clothes. I also got some really cool toys to go with my lappy, a whole bunch of chocolate, and some really cool collectibles for my collection of classic cars.

Then this past weekend my roommate came to visit and I showed her around a little bit, got her to two of my favorites places around here: the big alcohol store and my farmers market. We also visited the fiance's house and showed off the surround sound and just relaxed for a little while. She came down to visit for my birthday and my fiance's birthday since they're right next to each other. I'm on the 27th and he's the 28th; it's kind of weird and quirky.

But that same weekend with the birthdays and my roommate visiting was crazy packed and I've been sick since Christmas Eve and I think I'm finally getting over it. I'm still feeling pretty run down but overall I'm feeling better.

I'm waiting on the furnace cleaning guy to finish up so that I can do laundry and shower and get some other cleaning done, but my dad's down there with him so it's taking twice as long since my dad asks so many questions. It might not be till this afternoon before I get to do laundry and shower.

No comments: