Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So .. the drama

So we're coming up on Spring Break in just like two weeks, and there's definitely some drama.

My roommate's boyfriend is constantly up. It's every weekend without fail. And if he's not here then she's on the phone with him. It's all about the boyfriend 24/7 and it's getting on my nerves. I really want to declare the weekend after Spring Break a boy free weekend. But I can't do that without talking to her about it. I just think it's freaking nuts that he's up here all the time.

And the group with all the drama, I finally dropped. The drama was too bad for me and so I quit. And it wasn't just the drama at the end. It was the lack of feeling like a human being. I felt like I was forgotten and unsupported by my own group, so I got out.

I've started some plans for the wedding and I've been looking for a wedding planner to help me. I've also been trying to find a job for after graduation with little to no luck. The economy is just too bad for there to be a job. But I have some work that I should be getting done right so that I can clear my weekend so spend time with my fiance. So off I go!

No comments: