Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally getting a break ... maybe

Ok so I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last few weeks. I've been trying to stay ahead of my bigger assignments so give me some relief from them. I got a lot of work in the last couple weeks and I got most of it done with the exception of two classes worth of work due the week after break. I'm kind of happy about that cause it means I can seriously relax and do some fun stuff for me.

The other perk is that I'm home on Spring Break so I get to see the family and the man and the friends. I'm also not working which means I have a little more freedom than the rest of the crew. I also get to sleep in and take a really good break. I don't really have a lot of work to do, but I can see the boy a lot :).

I've also started the job hunt on a serious note. I'm hoping that something comes along soon but I don't know yet. It's almost a wait and see kind of thing. If anyone has any help for a graphic design, branding, or marketing design position in the Mid-Atlantic I'd be so appreciative.

No comments: