Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Break 2009

So I'm on Spring Break and the only thing I've done is sit on the couch and watch tv. I'm not complaining when you compare what I usually do on a day to day basis. But because of my lack of vehicle I didn't really have many other options. And I have to love that I'm on Spring Break and it snowed. Seriously, it's Spring Break and there was snow on the ground. So it's finally nice out and I'm wearing a t-shirt and I'm still stuck at home cause the people that I would hang out with are working and since I have to get up and get on the road to go back to school tomorrow. I don't want to be out too late with having to get up early tomorrow and no one is going to want to go out til like 10 or 11 tonight and that's when I want to be coming home. I'm really trying to kick the college kid habit of staying out late and running myself into the ground and I just don't seem to have any support for that.

On top of that I found out that instead of taking the nice roomy car we're taking the truck really made for two is going to hold three which is a freaking tight squeeze. There is a nice comfy car available that has made the trip before and it's not fair to squeeze into the truck. It's just frustrating. I just feel cooped up and I don't like it and I don't want to squeeze into the truck and be even more cooped up. It's not nice being all emotional like this and I don't like and I'm kind of wondering what's going on with me.

No comments: