So my manager took the day off to take care of some stuff with her car today and for some reason that made my director pull me into just about everything that was going on with the department. It was weird and oddly amusing that she bypasses the two people that technically out rank me to pull me. Yes I do have the most experience with the department after my manager but they promoted these other two people over me and yet I spent almost my entire day in her office in various last minute meetings.
I am still waiting for another opportunity to come along. I personally don't think it's going to be with my current company unfortunately. I wish it was though but my director isn't too keen on letting me go anywhere. It'll be an interesting new year that's for sure as I restart the hunt for another position.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment