Design 1: 8.5 x 14
Design 2: 8.5 x 14
Design 3: 14 x 8.5
Design 4: 8.5 x 11
So let me know what you think, I have a week to finalize these before print. Any feedback, positive or negative is very helpful and I won't be offended by any of it.
By the way, the poem featured in the design, has to be there, and is something that a very dear friend on mine wrote shortly before his untimely death, so I felt this project would be a great way to honor him and his writing.
The poem:
Moon Light Star Angel
Every night I come outside,
I look up and see ...
I see the bright moon looking down at me.
The stars looking the best they could be.
The blackest sky there ever would be.
With the mountains around me ...
Thinking every night,
That an angel will swoop down and carry me
Carry me away into that ...
That beautiful, black, moon lit sky
And watch over me.
Alex Morris





No comments:
Post a Comment