So it's official: I've worked hard for four years; I've put myself into debt somewhere around $130k, and all I got was a piece of paper.
I'm jobless with one interview this week, and I think it's just hitting my now after I've started to unpack all my stuff to realize that I don't get to go back and do it again. I've been working hard and I don't feel like I've gotten anywhere with my life.
So my top two priorities are to find a job and actually get my stuff settled in. My mother has given me two rooms: one for a bedroom and one for an office (if I need to go there). It really does seem like I'll need the closet room but I'll also need a different dresser if I do split my stuff into two rooms. So it's something to figure out. I'm going to try and keep it to one room since I think I can pull it off, but I have to try it out first to see if it works. So we'll see.
I also have to start seriously working on planning my wedding. So my life is very busy and tiring. At least, I have one interview scheduled for this week.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Jamie, this is Teddi.. found your site through Mary's. If you don't mind, I am going to follow it. :-) GOOD luck finding a job and I hope post-graduation life isn't too brutal. <3 You'll be missed at the Valley.
Post a Comment