So I have 37 days til graduation, and still no 'real' job to speak of. Let me get this straight, that it's not for lacking of trying. I think I've applied to over two dozen positions and haven't gotten even a single call back yet. It's disappointing and disheartening all at the same time. Like I can't stay with my mom and dad forever for free, so I need some sort of job, but it would be nice to use the last four years of education (cause let's be honest, I'm not taking much with substance this semester).
I guess in other news, my roommate has decided to move out rather suddenly. The rumors that I'm hearing about it, I find ridiculously hilarious. But now I have a single with a private bathroom, which is very nice and clean when only one person uses it. I rearranged all the furniture yesterday, and I'm still really sore. Maybe this will be the flag in my head, that you shouldn't attempt to move full dressers or desks unless you pull the drawers out of them or at least get help to do so (preferably someone with some muscles like a football or hockey player). Really, the only thing that I miss as of right now is the extra noise. Maybe if I had a tv, it wouldn't be so quiet all the time, but the quiet is kinda spooky. I can hear things that I never did before too, from the neighbor with the connecting door, which really freaks me out. But I'm dealing with that.
In more news of my life, I have ignored for the last three weeks any wedding planning whatsoever, because I just haven't had time. While I may not be taking anything of substance, I somehow have a lot of work to get done. Like instead of blogging right now, I should be adding to my portfolio and getting that ready for printing. I however, needed a homework/job finding work break.
Amusing thing of the week: Commercial of Funniness
If you are easily offended by things I wouldn't recommend going there, but it is a really funny commercial that I was shown in a class about advertising.
Anyway, I guess I should get back to the real stuff now, cause I've pretty much run out of things to say.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment