Monday, June 1, 2009

I GOT IT!

Ok so I know I should have updated this last week but it's been busy.

I GOT THE JOB!

I start a real world job on June 8th. I'm guarenteed 32k per year with quarterly bonuses of at least 15% of my total salary, plus company paid health and dental insurance.

It's almost cushy lol. I'll be doing data entry for at least the next 6 mo. however after that I can move anywhere I want in the company.

In other news, my sister is out of the hospital and home to recover. The babies have been passed off to the adoptive parents never to be seen again by any of the true family except in pictures. And my dad is heading in Wednesday for knee replacement surgery for which he will spend at least 6 weeks recovering from. So between his surgery, kara's surgery, and my starting a 'real' job the next couple weeks are going to be very busy.

No comments: