Thursday, June 11, 2009

So the first week is almost over TGIF

Ok so I started my 'real' job on Monday, and I'm bored silly.

It's not like the work is terribly difficult; it's just tedious and very detail oriented (which we all know if perfect for me) but since I'm not fully trained on all the various systems there's just not a lot to do while I'm there.

Also, I'm the youngest person working there who isn't an intern. It makes it harder to connect to people. There really aren't any common anythings between a 30 something and a 22 year old. And maybe I'm just unidentified genius (which I highly doubt) or everyone other new person that started this week (I was one of 9) are idiots since they still don't get it and take forever.

But I guess on a positive note, tomorrow is Friday, and my mom's birthday and I have this weekend off from work. So I'm so looking forward to that (oh and wearing flat shoes since business wear is required and all my dress pants are too long for flats).

No comments: