Ok so I know it's normal to be bored sometimes, but it is normal to get horny when bored? Or is that just another of my weird quirks? See here's the thing, I am the halfway point in my shift at work today, and there's been a total of three people who've come into the gallery. And that could be because it's snowing like Charles Dickens Christmas outside or because we aren't quite into the crunch of the end of the display at the gallery.
So I'm so bored, and I've run out of homework to work on, so I start randomly typing in search words into google. Now if you type certain terms you get some pretty interesting results. And so, I was bored, because most of the results were boring. My roommate is out of my hair for most of the day, which is nice, because then I don't have to hear her gripe on and on about the professor that called her in for a meeting over her disrepectful and negative attitude. But considering that my roommate is usually drunk or high when she goes to that class, it's not hard for her to get direspectful and rude. My roommate just doesn't seem to understand that. She has spent most of yesterday high on adderall supposedly working on a paper. Adderall is a new drug to her usuals which is expanding every week it seems. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with someone who nees adderall to be taking adderall. What bugs me is when someone is taking them because they can't figure out how to get their own work done. And then they bitch and whine when no one wants to help them, because they've waiting to the last minute to write the paper and no one has the time to help because they have other things to work on. Personally, that's why I like to work ahead. Gives you time for people to proof things and check your grammar. Now my roommate has an outline but apparently still needs more content and so she's at a conference all day today which isn't going to give her any time to get work done, and then she'll prolly go out again tonight. So that gives her tomorrow (while I'm working again) and first thing monday morning to get her paper done. I'm pretty much betting that it won't happen because it's a larger paper, she doesn't write well, and she's put it off to the last minute.
When she freaks out I personally will laugh cause she has watched me do all my papers and readings and everything else all semester long. I have pretty much lost a social life because of homework. But here it is almost the end of the semester and I'm not freaking out over deadlines because I've already done the work. I've worked myself so far ahead that all I really have to worry about are my art project, my programming project, one more paper (the 5th rough draft of which I turned into my professor yesterday), and two exams. Really and truly those are between me and the end of the semester. To be honest, it feels really nice.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment