So it's the Friday before Thanksgiving and i have almost no homework to do, and work all day tomorrow. At my job in the art gallery all I do is homework, so running out of homework is a good thing on one side and a bad thing on the other.
I had a couple of meetings yesterday about the bulletin board. The Dean of Students is upset, but doesn't think she can do anything unless a person either comes forward or when pointed at admits it. However, I did find out that the Director of Public Safety has contact the local police department. While it is currently listed as criminal mischief, the charges could be upgraded to a hate crime, if the cops can prove that whoever did it thought about it first.
So now things are interesting and my roommate is finally freaking out about her research paper and all the other work she has. It's finally dawning on her that we're 2.5 weeks away from the end of the semester. This is crunch time for college students. So while she's freaking out, I'm sitting back in my favorite chair with my feet up, cause I didn't want crunch time pressure.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment