Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who has the misfortune to read my musings.

I'm home with my parents for a long weekend and don't you know that I'm sitting on the couch in my pjs watching the Macy's Parade just like always. It's a tradition at my house to get up and watch the parade. And I've been home since Tuesday night after a very smooth trip.

I've picked out a dress from my collection to wear to formal, and now I just need to find shoes. I've been to 5 stores already with no luck. I'm wearing this dark blue dress with silver sparkles on just the chest and so I wanted silver shoes to wear. The catch is that I want closed toe shoes cause it's winter. And I can find lots of black and brown shoes, but there's really no silver shoes of any kind. So now I might be stuck for shoes and I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

But I guess I'll spend some time with my family and watch some more of the parade without my computer in my lap. I still don't know if I'm going shopping or what yet tomorrow, so I'm sure if I go I'll have some interesting stories.

No comments: