ok so I've been home everyday since I got home from college. I've gotten calls back for two interviews, gone on one and got offered a job and now I haven't heard from them since. The other interview is tomorrow at an Ulta location so it's all high class dress up. I'm not worried about the interview at all. I'm worried that I've been home for a week and I have no job. Oh, and I don't have a car cause my mother set mine on fire and hasn't replaced it. She thinks that I'l have the money to replace it when I graduate kind of forgetting that I'm going to have all the college loans to pay back and all my other bills to worry about.
But my interview is tomorrow and if I don't hear from the other one today before lunch then after lunch I'm calling them. I don't like being strung around by people. In the mean time I really should work on getting unpacked and organized cause I'm totally not. Been home for a week and still haven't managed to put all my clothes away or even get all my laundry done. But that's what I plan to work on today, mostly beucase I don't have a choice about it or I won't have clothes to wear tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment