So it's crush time for college students. End of the semester work cram and such things.
But I'm pretty much done, two exams on Monday with a busy schedule until then. My roommate has an upper respiratory infection which knowing me I'll catch at some point this week but I'll get it four times as bad as she does. I'm actually sitting in my very last ever 8 am class and I've already finished the work for this class I'm just waiting, once again, for the professor to come check it before I turn it in. So I have nothing to do but play solitaire for all of this class. Not gonna lie, it's kind of nice, but I feel like I could have still been sleeping instead of sitting in the basement of the library in a box with no windows. I seriously could have still been drinking and been ok with that. Or I could have been taking care of the numerous things on my list before I can leave for the winter break. Things like cleaning, packing, and studying still need to get done. I'm not too worried about my night exam but the one next afternoon will probably kill my brain. It's the final for the class I'm in now but I don't know that I understand any thing that's going on in this class and it's sheer dumb luck that I got anything done let alone programmed to work. I'm not a programming geek. I like HTML and CSS which are something entirely different from SQL, which I hate and for me I believe it's pointless.
But I guess it's back to solitaire before I get too far into my rant about the uselessness of this class.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment